A cutesy space atop the heralded Brunel Museum, this rooftop garden is an intimate and charming space to take in the night lights of the city. Adept with seating and catching the summer and winter sun just right, the Brunel Museum Rooftop Garden is not only primed for warm afternoons and eveningsin…
Campfire Cocktails in the city are back! Join us for our sixth season of rooftop cocktails at the Brunel Museum. We specialise in lovingly prepared seasonal botanical cocktails served around a firepit using ingredients grown in our rooftop garden or foraged close by. We source all our alcohol carefully using local brews and spirits where possible eg Bermondsey's Hiver Honey Beer and Jensen's gin. We built the garden in 2012 as an oasis by the river where we invite you to cuddle up, toast marshmallows and watch the sun set surrounded by your friends, lovers and local wildlife. The menu will change frequently based on what's growing in the garden.
Doors open 5.30pm, last orders are at 10pm and the event finishes at 10.30pm. Entry includes entry to the roof garden and Engine House, optional guided descent into Brunel's cavernous underground Grand Entrance Hall beneath the garden, and complimentary toasted marshmallows.
Delicious sizzling hot food is always available down on the terrace.
Midnight Apothecary Full Entry
|17:30 - 22:30||£5.00|
Railway Avenue SE16 4LF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.