A cutesy space atop the heralded Brunel Museum, this rooftop garden is an intimate and charming space to take in the night lights of the city. Perfect for a date night or an evening out with mates. Adept with seating and catching the summer and winter sun just right, the Brunel Museum Rooftop Garden…
Campfire Cocktails in the city are back! Join us for our seventh season of wild cocktails, campfire, culture and cuisine at the Brunel Museum. A perfect mates' night out or date for two. We specialise in lovingly prepared seasonal botanical cocktails served around a firepit using ingredients grown in our rooftop garden or foraged close by. We source all our alcohol carefully using local brews and spirits where possible eg Bermondsey's Hiver Honey Beer and Jensen's gin. We built the garden in 2012 as an oasis by the river where we invite you to cuddle up, toast marshmallows and watch the sun set surrounded by your friends, lovers and local wildlife. The menu changes frequently based on what's growing in the garden.
We are so excited to welcome an amazing streetfood vendor for our 2018 season. Farm Street Kitchen come from Sissinghurst in Kent and will be serving up delicious seasonal and locally sourced hot morsels including vegan options.
This season we have two sittings: 5.00pm - 7.30pm or 7.30pm - 10pm. This will provide more space for you and your guests and allow us to bathe you in even more glorious customer service. Entry includes admission to the roof garden and the Museum, optional guided descent into Brunel's cavernous underground Grand Entrance Hall beneath the garden, and complimentary toasted marshmallows. We will be doing 'buy one, get one half price' cocktails between 5pm - 7pm on Fridays. Those people waiting to enter the roof garden for cocktails or those people who have enjoyed the earlier sitting are welcome to remain at the venue on the lower terrace where we shall serve bottles of wine or beer.
Here's to a great season. See you round the campfire!
(Most photography by the wonderful www.samspicerphotography.com with kind contributions from @VixxPea)
Railway Avenue, SE16 4LF
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Midnight Apothecary
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.