How did we guess what you were thinking? I know…how ARE you going to deal with the cynical marketing shambles that is Valentine’s Day? Relax, it’s taken care of. Midnight Apothecary will be opening its broad church doors on Friday 14 February to the loved up, the hopeful, the curious, the cynical and the doubtful.
Be thou in a merry throng, on thine own or in a merry couple, fireside merriment will be yours, We will warm your cockles with some very special midwinter Valentine cocktails, deluxe hot rum toddies, sizzling hot food …..and more. Inside the underground Grand Entrance Hall there will be live music of the torchsong variety (with an edge) and a bit of a singalong from the wonderful Nathan Osgood Trio alongside our botanical Valentine cocktails. If you need to cool off, come outside to the magical candle lit roof garden and toast some complimentary marshmallows round the roaring firepit with deluxe hot rum toddies. If you can't sate that hunger, Upside Down Caterting will be serving up delicious sizzling saucy fare *Valentine chilli (meaty and vegan) and chocolate brownie love hearts) down on the terrace.
And just to reiterate people, whether you want to quench your lover’s thirst, drown your sorrows or find the noble inner you we are preparing some very special seasonal potions that will be fresh and wild, just like you! Entry includes free toasted marshmallows and the deep, dark descent into the love chamber for cocktails and music. The beautiful candlelit garden and firepit will remain open for the whole evening.
VIP packages are available to treat your loved one (or yourself!) which include food, drink, marshmallows and blankets.
Valentine Midnight Apothecary
|18:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
VIP Package (per person)
Two cocktails, meat or vegan chilli and chocolate brownie love heart, toasted marshmallows, museum, roof garden and underground Grand Entrance Hall entry, entertainment and hire of a blanket!
|18:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
Brunel Museum, Railway Aveue, London, SE16 4LF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.