Join us once again for our eighth celebration of the Emerald Isle with the FANTASTIC Nathan Osgood Trio.
Deluxe Irish whisky hot toddies will warm your cockles and get your voice warmed up round the roaring firepit in our enchanted candle-lit roof garden. Cosied up in the Underground Chamber, your ears and hearts will be filled with the extraordinary talents of the Nathan Osgood Trio. Their Irish hot jazz and blues will leave you swooning and stomping alongside our bar which will be down there too. Join in the Sing-A-Long with lyrics projected on the wall in one of London's most spectacular and unusual performance spaces. Your botanical cocktails will be bursting with signs of spring (lovingly grown in the garden or foraged nearby and fashioned into exquisite infusions and cocktails by Midnight Apothecary founder Lottie Muir aka The Cocktail Gardener) ...and probably a double Jamo or two. . . There will be exquisite street food on the terrace. Yes, the craic will be mighty, the firepit will be crackling and the welcome will be warm.
Photography by the wonderful www.samspicerphotography.com and additional pics by @VixxPea
Midnight Apothecary St Patrick Special
Entry to the Underground Chamber, the Engine House and the Roof Garden at the Brunel Museum with live music and complimentary toasted marshmallows
|18:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
Brunel Museum, Railway Avenue, London, SE16 4LF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.