A cutesy space atop the heralded Brunel Museum, this rooftop garden is an intimate and charming space to take in the night lights of the city. Perfect for a date night, an evening out with mates or during the COVID-19 crisis, a safe and intimate space for exclusive hire for a party of up to 30 guests…
Join us on Thursdays on the Terrace at the Brunel Museum for award-winning cocktails, local brews, wine and distillations. We are known for our wild cocktails using ingredients grown in the garden or foraged close by. The Terrace is surrounded by herb planters and is alive to the joys and drama of local wildlife and the distant sound of river traffic. We will be operating table service with a mobile table ordering app (Butlr) to keep you all safe. We have also teamed up with the wonderful Mayflower Pub across the street who will be able to serve you a limited menu direct to your table using the same Butlr table ordering app. Please note all drinks consumed at the venue must be bought from Midnight Apothecary.
So come thirsty, come hungry and here's to a great summer on the Terrace!
Midnight Apothecary Terrace Thursday. Early slot 5-7pm
Ticketed table service on the Terrace at the Brunel Museum, 5pm - 7.15pm
|17:00 - 19:15||Free admission|
Midnight Apothecary Terrace Thursday, late slot, 7.15-7.30pm
Ticketed table service on the Terrace at the Brunel Museum. 7.15pm - 9.30pm
|19:15 - 21:30||Free admission|
Railway Avenue, SE16 4LF
2. The ticket holder agrees to providing one contact name. email and telephone number per booking for 'Track and Trace' purposes during the Covid-19 crisis.
3. No guest exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms will attend the event.
4. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
5. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
9. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
13. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.