A cutesy space atop the heralded Brunel Museum, this rooftop garden is an intimate and charming space to take in the night lights of the city. Perfect for a date night, an evening out with mates or during the COVID-19 crisis, a safe and intimate space for exclusive hire for a party of up to 30 guests…
Fancy hiring our beautiful roof garden at the Brunel Museum exclusively for you and up to 30 of your guests? Join us to celebrate your special occasion or simply to have a private, safe and exquisite outdoor space to while away a summer evening or afternoon.
Guests booking the whole evening (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 6pm - 10pm) will enjoy a firepit and an optional guided descent into Brunel's cavernous underground Grand Entrance Hall beneath the garden. Guests booking on Sunday afternoon will enjoy a complimentary glass of prosecco for every guest. We will provide a table ordering app and our team will bring the drinks to you.
There are two costs involved in hiring the space. The venue hire fee (£400) goes 100% to the Brunel Museum. There is also a minimum spend which goes to Midnight Apothecary. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you agree to pay Midnight Apothecary the value of the minimum spend (£800) within three days of making this booking on DesignMyNight and this will be refunded to you the next business day following the actual event, minus any shortfall in the minimum spend.
For food options you can either bring a picnic (food only), order food from The Mayflower pub (via our table ordering app) and delivered to the roof garden or make your own arrangements through Deliveroo/Uber Eats or another caterer which can also be delivered to the roof garden. All drinks consumed on the premises must be purchased from Midnight Apothecary.
We will send you all an online information pack prior to arrival with details of our table ordering app, entry and exit points to the venue and a map showing you the one way directions round the site.
We built the garden in 2012 as an oasis by the river where we invite you to cuddle up, watch the sun set surrounded by your friends, lovers and local wildlife. We specialise in lovingly prepared seasonal botanical cocktails using ingredients grown in our rooftop garden or foraged close by. The menu changes frequently based on what's growing in the garden. Of course we have plenty of non-alcoholic options too. We carefully source all our local brews and distillations using Jensen's gin, Hiver Honey Beer, Anspach & Hobday and Kernel Brewery. Our wine selection is also lovely.
Do get in touch with any questions or special requests!
Exclusive Sunday afternoon hire of roof garden, 1pm - 5pm
Exclusive hire of Midnight Apothecary roof garden for up to 30 guests at the Brunel Museum, complimentary firepit and optional guided descent of underground Grand Entrance Hall. Minimum spend of £800 to be paid separately to Midnight Apothecary one week before the event, to be refunded minus any shortfall to minimum spend by next business day.
|13:00 - 17:00||£400.00|
Railway Avenue, SE16 4LF
2. The ticket holder agrees to providing one contact name. email and telephone number per booking for 'Track and Trace' purposes during the Covid-19 crisis.
3. No guest exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms will attend the event.
4. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
5. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
9. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
13. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age.
Identification may be required.
15. A payment of £800 to Midnight Apothecary (The Cocktail Gardener Ltd) will be paid by bank transfer within three days of making this booking. This is the bar minimum spend and will be refunded to you by The Cocktail Gardener Ltd, minus any shortfall in the minimum spend, one business day after the event takes place.
16. In the event that you cancel within one week of the event you will be charged 50% of the booking fee. Cancellations within three days of the event will forego a refund.