A cutesy space atop the heralded Brunel Museum, this rooftop garden is an intimate and charming space to take in the night lights of the city. Perfect for a date night, an evening out with mates or during the COVID-19 crisis, a safe and intimate space for exclusive hire for a party of up to 30 guests…
Autumnal wild cocktails, campfires and culture down on the Terrace are back! We invite you to dust off your winter woollens and join us to embrace the magic of 'Friluftsliv', the Nordic concept of open air living. There will be individual firepits to hire, s'mores to devour (toasted marshmallows with chocolate and biscuits to the uninitiated) alongside our legendary deluxe hot rum (or whisky) toddies to keep you extra toasty. And all at a safe social distance. A perfect mates' night out or date for two.
Voted one of London’s best outdoor pop-up cocktail bars since 2012, we specialise in lovingly prepared seasonal botanical cocktails round a campfire made by Midnight Apothecary founder Lottie Muir AKA The Cocktail Gardener. We infuse our drinks with ingredients from our garden or foraged close by and source all our alcohol and sodas carefully using local brews and spirits where possible eg Bermondsey's Hiver Honey Beer, Anspach & Hobday, the Kernel Brewery and Jensen's gin as well as Hackney's Square Root Soda. Our wine is vegan as is Kernel Brewery beer and we have plenty of non-alcoholic mocktails for you.
Our autumn menu will feature a range of cold-fighting libations including the Hedgerow Sour, packed with vitamin C-laden rosehips and the Rhubarbra and Ginger with mule-kicking quantities of ginger. The menu changes frequently based on what's growing in the garden or close by.
To keep you safe this autumn we have two sittings: 5.00pm - 7pm and or 7.15pm - 9.30pm We have a table ordering app (BUTLR) to keep us all at a safe distance but our amazing team will be delivering your drinks and food with their legendary good cheer (and a mask). We will send you all an online information pack prior to arrival with details of our table ordering app (Butlr), entry and exit points to the venue and a map showing you the one way directions round the site. Tours of the underground Grand Entrance Hall will go ahead with a maximum of 26 guests per tour (tours are not included in your free entry but you can sign up for a slot on the night for £5). There will be a one-way system in the Engine House for entry and exit to the loos with oodles of sanitiser across the whole site. For food options we have teamed up with the wonderful Mayflower Pub across the street who will be serving a limited menu, brought direct to your table using the same Butlr table ordering app. Please note only drinks bought from Midnight Apothecary may be consumed on the premises).
Can't wait to welcome you!
Midnight Apothecary Terrace Thursday. Early slot 5-7pm
Ticketed table service on the Terrace at the Brunel Museum, 5pm - 7.15pm
|17:00 - 19:00||Free admission|
Midnight Apothecary Terrace Thursday, Late slot, 7.15pm - 9.30pm
Ticketed table service on the Terrace at the Brunel Museum. 7.15pm - 9.30pm
|19:15 - 21:30||Free admission|
Railway Avenue, SE16 4LF
2. The ticket holder agrees to providing one contact name. email and telephone number per booking for 'Track and Trace' purposes during the Covid-19 crisis.
3. No guest exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms will attend the event.
4. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
5. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
9. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
13. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.